As an FPGA designer, your mission is to make architecture, code, integration and test of electronic circuits on FPGA platforms
Your main R&D project is about development of motor control circuits for aeronautic applications. You will team up with experts for algorithmic and applicative part. You may as well lead the project, depending on your experience
Your goal is to become expert in this field and lead future projects thanks to the developed IP
You will also contribute to video and signal processing projects
Your skills and experience:
- You have fun with electronic and technology in general
- You hold a MSc or PhD degree in electrical or mechatronic engineering (or equivalent)
- You are used to FPGA platforms, you understand the FPGA design flow
- You know languages such as VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog / Python / Tcl / C / C++
- You are able to read and understand schematic designs and manipulate PCB / standard test equipment
- You are convinced that agile methodologies are an asset
- While you are able to work as a team you can also demonstrate autonomy in your work
- You have good communication skills in English, both oral and written. French is a plus
- You work on cutting-edge technologies with smart people
- Up to your willingness and skills, you will get quite a lot of responsibilities
- You have a competitive salary and attractive conditions
- Your personal development is our priority. We focus on quality of the team instead of its size
- You benefit from a lean organization: no cryptic processes, no manager layer, no crippled tools
- You work on diversified projects and you are able to grow your expertise from day one
Interested? Send us your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Bit and Byte
electronic system design company
Bit and Byte is an electronic system design company that offers its services to companies that build or integrate electronic products.
Our mission is to help companies bring innovative products to the market thanks to our expertise, know-how and work force.
We do project management, architecture and coding of micro-electronic design (FPGA) and embedded software (µcontroller, SoC).
Our areas of expertise include image and video (sensor integration, image processing, compression and transport), cryptography and signal processing for radio communication (software defined radio). Our customers are active in the broadcast, pro AV, telecommunication, defense, transport and aerospace domain.
We are located in axis parc, close to Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium.
Our drive is to be recognized as tech guru in our fields of expertise and be the reference partner for design of digital electronic projects.
We are committed to a set of values that guide our behavior and choices:
- Expertise & Precision:
- We know our stuff, our code is clean.
- We know how to make things work or we strive to acquire required knowledge.
- Agility & Customer orientation:
- Our target is the added value of our work, what we do concretely can be negotiated
- Customers are partners and their challenges are ours
- We can quickly adapt to customer environment and handle diversified projects
- Open minded & Fun:
- We are proud to propose innovative solutions for what and how we do the work
- We spend a big part of day working, let's make it a nice day!